Strapping Tool & Banding Tool Repair Services
PAC Strapping Products repairs most major strapping tool brands with quick turnaround time and are thoroughly tested after repair. We repair tools for plastic and steel strapping.
Benefits of working with PAC Strapping for your banding tool repair include:
- Stock most major parts for quick turnaround time
- Estimate provided prior to repair – tools are only repaired with your approval
- All tools are thoroughly tested after being repaired
- Tool repair history – we track all tools by customer and serial number
- 30 day warranty provided on all work
- Easy & reliable tool repair
PAC REPAIRS MOST MAJOR STRAPPING TOOL BRANDS INCLUDING:
- Acme / RAPZ
- Columbia / Maillis
- and more..
TOOL LITERATURE & AVAILABLE USED EQUIPMENT
- Literature – view our variety of tool & machine operation and parts manuals here.
- Used Equipment – check out PAC’s selection of used strapping equipment available for purchase.
Start A Repair
All tools are disassembled and cleaned prior to repair. We then examine your tool and provide you with a repair estimate. Upon your approval, we will begin repairing your tool. If it is discovered during the repair that your tool needs additional parts you will be contacted with a revised estimate. If you find your new or original estimate unacceptable your tool will be disassembled, any installed parts will be removed, and the tool will be returned to you disassembled. We will reassemble tools for a labor fee dependent on the complexity of the repair.
A bench charge applies to all tools that we inspect. If you decide to have your tool repaired the bench charge is built into the labor cost for the repair. We charge a flat labor fee for most repairs.
Click the button below to fill out the Tool Repair Form to expedite your tool repair.
Check Repair Status
To check your repair status, have your Repair Tag # or Tool Serial # available.
Call 610-363-8805 with any questions and ask for the Service Department. We look forward to doing business with you!
Lifecycle Care Service
This App is part of the Global FROMM Lifecycle Care Service Program for all FROMM products. The Visual Assistance Service App offers the opportunity for personal, fast, efficient, and educational live audiovisual support by a FROMM specialist, during installation, maintenance, service work or training of FROMM products.