Brick/Block & Pave Systems
PAC Strapping Products provides the tough and reliable strapping equipment and products you need for brick/block and paver applications. We provide a wide range of products, including comprehensive strapping systems as well as handheld powered and manual tools. Our products are built to last, and our focus is always on the right product you need, when you need it, at a competitive price.
Strap Products for Brick and Block Applications
Transporting bricks, blocks, and paver stones is a heavy ordeal that demands the most resilient strapping materials to every load steady and stable. Traditionally, steel strapping has been the material of choice for these applications.
However, with the advances in polyester strapping and methods of applications, many producers are making the switch to PAC High Strength Polyester Strapping. A host of reasons, make polyester preferred material for brick and block applications.
- • Cost – Typical savings using polyester versus steel are in the 40% range, often higher.
- • Safety – Polyester won’t cut or cause “spring back” injuries, plus , Polyester coils weigh ½ as much as steel coils, reducing back injuries in the loading process
- • Performance – When applied properly, Polyester is stretched tight around the bundle. This “stretch”, as much as 10%, serves as a “shock reserve” for settling loads. Polyester also never rusts, and is UV resistant. If you have a brick, block, or paver application, you should get a free analysis of your strapping needs to see if you are a candidate for PAC High Performance Polyester.
PAC brand high performance polyester strap is designed for the most rigorous of applications, including the storage and transport of paving stones, bricks, and blocks, whether you are moving them around a construction site or to long-distance locations. For more information about our polyester strap products, look here.
Brick and Block Strapping Equipment
The scale and volume of your brick/block operations will determine what type of strapping system you need to run at full efficiency. Polyester strap can be applied both by hand and automatically by machine, although utilizing an automatic polyester strapping system will maximize long term savings. The equipment we offer includes:
- • Manual steel tensioners, cutters, and sealers
- • Sealless combination tools
- • Manual Polyester tools for tensioning , sealing and cutting
- • Power tensioning and sealing tools for polyester, both battery powered and pneumatic. These tools utilize highly efficient friction welded joints requiring no mechanical seal.
- • Side seal, bottom seal, and fully automatic strapping machines
PAC Strapping Products also provides tool repairs and accessories, including buckles, seals, and dispensers. To learn more about our brick and block application services, contact us.